Monday, January 26, 2015

YOU THINK YOU CAN CHANGE ME!

           I am who I am and no one in this entire world can change that. I don't care who you are you will never change me, I am like every superhero ever. They get the chance to change but they don't because they like the way they are. I will help people in need and leave people that think they are everything alone.
 
        I listen to rap because it speaks to me. Once again, I don't care who you are you will never Change me." This life is something I would die for October is on but it's lookin like July 4" drake. Why would I die as a rich bastered. I wouldn't I'm not like that. I would die with my brothers. My brothers live in the hood. I use to live there. I know what's it like to be there. It's crazy how people think it you live in the hood that your "black" or your "poor". Well I don't think that I'm poor or black so what was I doing there. I lived there to help them. I will never be the perfect person everybody wants me to be. Judge me I don't give a fuck what you think. The only person that can judge me is God.

         Nelson said find where your Paris is. Well mine is with my brothers. I've done stuff you've never heard of. But I doubt that you care because I just a nobody



              Nobody

No comments:

Post a Comment