Monday, May 4, 2015

the big reveal

I think most of you know who this is but I'll just tell you a little about myself. I'm the quite one but always says one or two thing that really help the class. I'm the one that listens to music because I'm scared. I'm scared of all of you, I'm scared of Nelson because I don't know if he serious or not, I'm scared that you all will judge me if I get up in front of class and read my work. I'm scared that my works to bad that if I get up front of that class and read it Nelson will tell me to get out. I don't know how I'm going to do the final or the white elephant  thing because that in front of every one. This is another reason I never write on here but I think I can do it now.

   So for everyone that doesn't know who this.


 My name is Bryan not Faulk it's Bryan

1 comment:

  1. Read the letter one to its under may ------>
    Tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete